Omuni.xyz: A unified platform to manage marketplace sales
Customers have become very selective towards brands or channels they interact with. They explore all the possible options only to transact on a platform where they can get the best deal in the shortest time frame. This is where marketplaces come into the picture, offering convenience, assortment, and availability.
Omuni’s marketplace solution, Omuni.xyz, enables you to connect third-party marketplaces to your stores. This creates endless possibilities for brands and retailers, enabling them to deliver world-class journeys for their evolving customers.
Sync existing inventory, manage orders, and process returns/reverse—all from one unified platform
Integrate your retail business with third-party marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, etc., and drive sales from a single integrated platform.
- Fulfill orders for different marketplaces via a single window
- Sell the same products on different marketplaces
- Experience agility and flexibility in business operations
Fulfill an order from anywhere—no matter its origin, and offer your customers a superior shopping experience.
- Reduce logistics costs
- Deliver faster
- Reduce the rate of returns/cancellations
Unified & intelligent OMS
Omuni.xyz manages various marketplaces and facilitates a single order journey. Its optimized sourcing logic avoids miscommunication between multiple marketplaces.
- Display real-time inventory—automated syncing
- List all your stores as a unified inventory
- Allocate your orders to the nearest stores
- Enable intelligent order hopping—no order drops/cancellations
- Enhance product visibility across marketplaces
- Receive, fulfill, and track orders for all marketplaces via a single interface
Wider and fresher product assortment
Rather than having dedicated inventory for each channel, retailers and brands can maximize inventory utilization and display their complete assortment across all channels and marketplaces.
- Optimize your inventory and order flow
- Offer your customers what they want, when they want
- Strengthen your brand identity
Our thought process
“To remain competitive in the new world, brands should meet consumers where and how they shop and develop a sustainable marketplace strategy as part of a broader omnichannel strategy.”
CEO, Omuni (Arvind Internet)