Omuni.cloud: Integrate your retail business with social platforms
Nearly 53% of shoppers are more likely to shop at an online store where they can engage via messaging or social apps.
With the convenience of smartphones and tablets, customers now have zero tolerance for broken or lagging journeys. They need to be able to reach out to you in the most effortless and fastest way possible.
Omuni.cloud offers a simple yet flexible framework to integrate with social platforms. It adds a digital storefront to your brand network and helps you sell directly to your customers. This results in easy discoverability and greater reach. Omuni.cloud enables end-to-end customer journeys: from product discovery to purchase and even the post-purchase phase.
Turn every interaction into a conversion and build a strong
Communicate via customer-preferred channels
- Offer a true omnichannel experience through social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, etc.
- Enable assisted journeys via chatbots or AI assistants
Frictionless buying experience
- Offers assisted product listing, add to cart, edit cart, checkout options, and more
- Finds the nearest store using advanced sorting logic
- Facilitates order history and tracking
- Connects to live agents for assistance
Own your customers
- Collect and analyze complete customer data (name, mobile number, delivery address, buying choices, and preferences)
- Gain a 360° view of the customer
- Enhance engagement with personalization
Complete the journey on the same interface
- Enhance product discoverability: anywhere, any time, on the go
- Provide multiple payment options like UPI, net banking, COD, etc.
- Enable faster deliveries
Our thought process
“The future of brands lies within consumer interaction points. And the brands that deliver thoughtfully crafted shopping journeys for the faceless interface will be the ones that WIN the battleground.
So, it’s time to leverage the power of channels like WhatsApp for meaningful and rewarding customer engagement.”
CEO, Omuni (Arvind Internet)