We seek a talented DevOps/Release Engineer to join a strong technology team responsible for the implementation and support of high volume, high-performance client-facing applications.At Omuni we are committed to building systems that utilize the latest in distributed and cloud computing technologies in order to build a flexible and scalable platform capable of supporting multiple business offerings. For our DevOps and IT infrastructure this means a system with built-in redundancy and high data throughput. Our DevOps engineers play a critical role in the success of our product as we focus to shorten the process of development to delivery. Initiatives you work on may include streamlining identity and access management, standing up a new environment, evaluating tools, or expanding into new clouds
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support and enhance our systems monitoring, logging, and reporting
- Work in an Agile environment to continuously deliver improvements and new capabilities.
- Build, scale, deploy, secure application and cloud infrastructure using various tools.
- Build and maintain robust CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins.
- Automate configuration management with tools like Ansible, Rundeck.
- Work closely with developers to provide insight into operational, security, and performance considerations.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to triage and analyze abnormalities in the system. operation leveraging instrumentation like APM and ELK.
- Perseverance to debug complex problems across the whole stack.
- Create tooling that works across operating systems and cloud providers.
- You will use DevOps scripting and tools for automation.
- Design HA, DR architectures on cloud platforms (AWS).
- Orchestrate microservices workload on kubernetes.
- Manage windows/linux operating systems
- Candidate with working experience in a DevOps role for a minimum of 3 years.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must Have Experience in the cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and highly available set-up.
- Experience in deploying and managing complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience in monitoring, analytics tool/applications, such as Elastic stack, Grafana, Prometheus, Sensu, APM.
- Experience in Microservice architecture and containerization technologies.
- Experience in cloud orchestration tools like Kubernetes, Ansible, Rundeck.
- Experience in networking technologies like routing, switching, IP addressing, DNS, Load balancers, etc.
- Experience in SQL , NoSQL, and Database Management tools (Mongo, MySQL).