About the Role :
As a Senior Software Development Engineer(SDE2), you will work closely with the development and test team over our overall quality strategy by building the right test infrastructure and tools, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
- Monitor the performance of the live website and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams.
Ideal candidate :
- Knowledge of communication protocols, architecture, or platforms.
- Knowledge of Flux architecture .
- Experience with test driven development and establishing unit test infrastructures.
- Experience with evaluating and integrating open source and in house developed toolsets.
- Good communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics.
- Expert in software quality and testing methodologies / patterns.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
- Experienced in interacting and coordinating activities amongst multiple teams.
- Knowledge of front-end build tools like Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack.
- Experience leading development of mobile applications that have been successfully delivered to customers and must have published at least one original Android and iOS app.
- Comfortable working with newer technologies.
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis.
- Ability to translate concept designs into user interfaces on Mobile devices and other devices.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills